Panleukopenia (distemper), Calicivirus, Rhinotracheitis, and Chlamydia
- Given in a combination vaccine.
- 1st vaccination should be given at 8 weeks of age.
- A booster is given 4 weeks later, then annually for the life of the cat.
- All cats should be tested for Feline Leukemia to first determine if they have already been exposed to the virus. Feline Leukemia positive cats are not vaccinated.
- 1st vaccination given at 10 weeks of age, then boostered 3-4 weeks later.
- Annual booster vaccination is recommended.
- 1st vaccination should be given as soon as possible after 12 weeks of age.
- A booster is given 1 year later, then every 3 years thereafter.